PFM-NLK is a combustible substance (fire extinguishing agents: water mist, air-mechanical foam based on PO-1D, Sampo, PO-6K, PO-ZAI). The PFM-NLK additive is a moderately hazardous substance and belongs to the 3rd hazard class according to GOST 12.1.007. When working with the additive, it is necessary to use personal protective equipment (special clothing, footwear, hand protection, eye and respiratory protection).
The additive is packed in polypropylene or paper bags with a polyethylene liner, 25-40 kg each or in soft containers of MKP weighing up to 1000 kg and delivered by road transport, railway wagons and containers.
Packaging and delivery
The guaranteed shelf life of PFM-NLK superplasticizer is 1 year. The additive should be stored in its original packaging in closed warehouses of any type.
PFM-NLK is added to concrete and mortar mixtures in the form of an aqueous solution of working concentration in the amount of 0.6-0.8% of dry matter by weight of cement.
PFM-NLK is produced in dry form - in the form of a water-soluble brown powder. By agreement with the consumer, PFM-NLK can be manufactured in the form of an aqueous solution of the required concentration.
Appearance and properties
- to receive concretes with increased frost resistance (F500 and more);
- to obtain concretes with increased water resistance (W8 and more) and corrosion resistance;
- to increase the strength characteristics of concrete by 15% or more (by reducing the consumption of water at a constant consumption of cement and the mobility of the concrete mixture);
- to reduce the consumption of cement in equal-flow mixtures by 10-15%;
- to obtain sulfate-resistant concretes using ordinary Portland cement (subject to necessary approvals).
The use of the PFM-NLK additive allows:
PFM-NLK is recommended to be used for the manufacture of prefabricated and monolithic reinforced concrete structures intended for operation under aggressive environmental influences and in harsh climatic conditions.
It is both a mixture of sodium salts of polymethylene naphthalenesulfonic acids of various molecular weights with the addition of air-entraining and hydrophobizing complexes.
PFM-NLK is a polyfunctional concrete modifier belonging to the class of highly plasticizing additives that increase the indicators of concrete durability - frost resistance, water resistance and corrosion resistance.
Air-entrained superplasticizer PFM-NLK Polyplast dry bag 25 kg
- Product Code:4
- Availability:In Stock