Anti-ice reagent based on natural bischofite
- Highly environmentally friendly - based on natural bischofite.
- Based on chlorophyll magnesium.
- The material has minimal impact on the carriageway and asphalt pavement.
- It is neutral to hard surfaces, and the impact on soil erosion is minimal, in moderate doses it enriches the soil with minerals.
- Does not have a negative impact on the biogeocenosis of trees,
grasses and shrubs.
- Significantly reduces the susceptibility of metals to corrosion compared to conventional (sodium salt).
- Less destructive effect on reinforced concrete structures.
- Does not cause adverse effects on clothing and footwear.
- Safe for fauna, in particular for pets (dogs and cats).
- Harmless to humans, does not contain harmful impurities.
Instructions for use
The reagent is recommended to be applied by spraying or in bulk. Consumption ranges from 100 to 300 ml per square meter.
Anti-icing reagents based on bischofite (magnesium chloride) are deservedly popular due to their high efficiency and environmental safety.
Bischofite is a natural substance extracted from wells in the form of concentrated brine. The presented to your attention liquid reagent "ANTI LID" is a solution of magnesium chloride with the addition of corrosion inhibitors.
Among its advantages:
- High deicing activity;
- Long-term action (up to several days);
- Safety for humans and nature;
Convenience of storage and use.
Basic rules of use
This reagent effectively fights ice and compressed snow at temperatures down to -30 ºC.
One treatment is enough for several days, it is possible to use it to prevent the formation of ice.
The consumption rate is calculated very easily - 100 ml of solution per square meter per 100C of frost.