Calcium formate is an effective additive in dry mixes and concrete where fast strength is required (quick-setting tile adhesives and grouts, self-leveling floors, etc.)
White crystalline powder
Calcium formate (calculation): min. 98% Formate content (titration): min. 67.8%
- Leather coloring
- Production of formic acid
- Cement hardening accelerator
- Antifreeze additive for concrete
- Production of fast-hardening tile adhesives and grouts, self-leveling floors, etc.
- Fill roads in winter to clear the snow.
As an additive for reinforced and non-reinforced concrete, floors, plasters and tile adhesives. It is recommended to add 2-4 parts of the weight of cement. Studies of Portland cement floors (CEM 32 R) have shown that an increase in the content of calcium formate results in a proportionally greater increase in the compressive strength. Fully organic product, its distinctive feature - it does not contain chlorine, consists of formic acid and calcium. Such a connection allows wintering roads to clear snow, which is safe for both car tires and pedestrian shoes, which most of all suffer in the winter from anti-ice reagents.
Application of Calcium Formate:
For the optimal setting process, as a rule, 2% of calcium formate is added to 100% Portland cement. Moreover, such an addition does not affect the other quality indicators of cement. The maximum percentage of addition is 2.5%. The maximum effect of calcium formate is achieved when the SO2 content in Portland cement is less than 3%. The optimal amount of calcium formate administration is from 2 to 2.5%. For aluminate cement, more calcium formate is needed: about 10-12% per 100% aluminate cement.
The consumption of calcium formate as an antifreeze additive:
- For a temperature of 10 ° C, 1% calcium formate is added to 100% cement.
- For temperature - 15 ° C - 2% calcium formate per 100% cement.
- To accelerate the setting at temperatures below + 5 ° C, the addition of 1 to 1.5% already gives good results.
- Despite the recommendations, the consumer can determine the optimum amount of calcium formate in the mixture.
Antifreeze additive Calcium Formate China dry bag 25 kg
- Product Code: 258
- Availability: In Stock