Calcium formate is an effective additive in dry mixes and concrete where fast strength is required (quick-setting tile adhesives and grouts, self-leveling floors, etc.) Description: White crystalline powder Specification: Calcium formate (calculation): min. 98% Formate content (titration): min. 67.8% Main applications:
- Leather coloring
- Production of formic acid
- Cement hardening accelerator
- Antifreeze additive for concrete
- Production of fast-hardening tile adhesives and grouts, self-leveling floors, etc.
- Fill roads in winter to clear the snow.
- For a temperature of 10 ° C, 1% calcium formate is added to 100% cement.
- For temperature - 15 ° C - 2% calcium formate per 100% cement.
- To accelerate the setting at temperatures below + 5 ° C, the addition of 1 to 1.5% already gives good results.
- Despite the recommendations, the consumer can determine the optimum amount of calcium formate in the mixture.
Calcium formate (antifreeze additive)
- Product Code: 258
- Availability: In Stock