Caustic soda, caustic sodium is a white substance in scales. Caustic soda dissolves well in water. When dissolved, it releases a significant amount of heat. Chemical formula: NaOH
Sodium caustic, or caustic soda has found application in many industries.
Caustic soda interacts well with ethers, metals and non-metals.
Applications of caustic soda:
- In the pulp and paper industry, where the powder is actively used for the production of cardboard, paper, artificial fibers;
- In soap making;
- chemical industry (neutralization of acids and oxides, use as a reagent or catalyst in chemical reactions, for titration in chemical analysis, for titration of aluminum, in the production of pure metals, for the production of oils, etc.);
- fuel production
- light industry (silk production, fabric bleaching);
- food industry (equipment washing; limited - for food production and processing).
- caustic soda is used for cleaning plumbing pipes
- In cosmetology with the aim of removing keratinized skin areas and an excellent remedy for eliminating papillomas and warts.
Caustic soda China dry bag 25 kg
- Product Code: 52
- Availability: In Stock