NON EXPLOSIVE DESTROYING MATERIAL НРВ-80
(TWO-COMPONENT) TU BV. 2. 7. 00030937
HPB-80 is effectively used for directed destruction:
- All types of rocks, including the cutting of oversized, passaging and separation of blocks from arrays etc. .;
- Concrete, reinforced concrete, stone and other objects.
The temperature of the destroyed object should be in the range from -10 ° C to + 35 ° C.
Destruction is carried out without noise, scattering of fragments, vibration and gas emissions it is not accompanied by seismic impact on nearby objects.
CHARACTERISTICS OF MATERIAL
HPB-80 is a powdered material based on calcium oxide and has alkaline properties. The material is dusty, non-flammable, non-explosive, and white to gray-yellow colors with different shades. Expansion pressure is 80-120 MPa (800-1200 kg / cm square). The dry substance consumption per 1 running meter of the Ø40 mm hole is 1.50 kg.
PREPARATION OF WORKING MIXTURE
The example of preparation of 6 kg powder:
– in a bucket with a capacity of 10-12 liters, pour 1.9 – 2.0 liters of water into which carefully mixed plasticizer SP-6 in an amount of 100-240 ml is added, after which the obtained mixture is shaken. In the solution with constant stirring add the 6 kg of powder NRV-80 in small portions.
If it is necessary to prepare other quantities of the mixture, the number of components varies in the appropriate proportion.
ATTENTION! – Carefully measure the required amount of water from the taken mass of powder NRV-80. It should not exceed 30 – 34%. Otherwise, the expansion pressure drops sharply.
– in summer the water temperature for the control of NRV-80 should be from 10 °C to 20 ° C; in the winter from 20 ° C to 50 ° C, depending on the temperature of the destroying object.
In the destroyed object, drill boreholes with a diameter of 25 – 45 mm. The diameter of boreholes and measurements are determined by the physic-mechanical properties of the destroying material and by the requirements for the dimensions of separated parts. The larger and depth boreholes are the greater the expansion pressure developed. The depth of the hole must be from 70 to 100% of the required fracture depth it depends on the strength and plasticity properties of the destroying material.
ATTENTION! – The absence of three free intersecting surfaces in the destroyed object requires additional technological measures;
– The implementation of closed pits and depressions requires special technological measures and equipment;
– Destruction of objects of small thickness (- Increasing the diameter of the hole and reducing its depth leads to the danger of ejection of the working mass of the NRV-80 from the hole.
FILLING THE BOREHOLES
After the preparation of the working mixture, the latest one is poured into the boreholes until they are completely filled. The time of work with the finished portion of the mass should not exceed 10-15 minutes.
Before refilling boreholes are cleaned of dust and debris by blowing. If there is water in the hole, it must be removed. At high water absorption of the destroyed material (old concrete, fissured rock), the hole is pre-filled with water. The water is removed before pouring the working mass of NRV-80 into it.
ATTENTION! Boreholes should be shielded from atmospheric precipitation and direct heating by solar beams before filling with working mass NRV-80.
Store in a dry place on wooden pallets at a temperature not high 20 ° C. The warranty period of storage is 6 months.
- During work with NRV-80, wear protective goggles, a respirator, mittens;
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse them immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- It is strictly forbidden to look into the boreholes if of the rules for the preparation of NRV-80 are violated it is possible a spontaneous release of the mixture from the hole. The above data are guidance for use.
Since all production of works is beyond our control, our responsibility is limited by the quality of the delivered goods.