Waterproof Fast Setting Expanding Cement
TU U V.2.7-26.5-24478901-002: 2007
Cement is intended for the manufacture of waterproof coatings for the construction of swimming pools and reservoirs for water storage, repair and reconstruction of damp or flooded premises, and is also used for emergency work.
Mode of application
- the cement must be mixed with water (~ 30%) until homogeneous
masses without lumps;
- the time of working with the ready-made solution should not exceed 3-5 minutes.
- it should be borne in mind that this solution hardens quickly and it is necessary
protect from rapid drying (cover with wet rags,
with sawdust, film or thermodynamically moisten;
- work can be carried out at a temperature not lower than minus 50C.
Excess water leads to a decrease in strength and water resistance. The cement is used without fillers (sand, etc.).
Ready for use in 24 hours.
The cement is packaged in bags of 50 (± 1) kg.
Technical data, composition
- for 1 kg of cement, about 300 g of water;
- compressive strength after: 3 hours ≥ 2.5 MPa; 1 day = 25.0 MPa.
- water resistance after 1 day = 0.5 MPa
Waterproofing fast-hardening cement GIR-1 M-600 Ukraine dry bag 50 kg
- Product Code: 20
- Availability: In Stock