Fiber anchor steel (0,8 mm (± 0,1 mm) / 50 mm) improves the characteristics of concrete after concrete set strength - performs strength functions. First of all, the fiber provides the strength of the concrete slab. Metal anchor fiber, together with concrete form a single fiber-reinforced concrete mass. Steel fiber concrete is a type of reinforced concrete, in which reinforcements are made of steel fibers (anchor fiber), evenly distributed throughout the volume of concrete. The use of steel fiber concrete, in some cases makes it possible to exclude part of the reinforcement from the structures, and in some cases completely abandon the traditional core reinforcement and replace it with an anchor fiber. The effectiveness of the use of steel-fiber-concrete structures, in these cases it can be achieved by reducing manpower requirement for reinforcement work. Reducing the consumption of steel and concrete (by reducing the thickness of structures), combining the technological operations of the preparation of concrete mix and its reinforcement, which ultimately leads to a decrease in the complexity of making structures by 25-27% and saving construction materials per 1 m3 of the finished product.
Steel anchor fiber improves the characteristics of concrete after a set of concrete strength, anchor fiber performs power functions. First of all, the anchor fiber provides the strength of the concrete slab. Steel anchor fiber, being well mixed, is a uniformly distributed reinforcement in the body of the concrete slab.
industrial floors, piles, suspended panels, walls in basements, foundations, seamless floors, street panels, support panels, prefabricated structures.
When replacing the reinforcing mesh with a steel anchor fiber, it is possible to significantly reduce the thickness of the screed, while maintaining the load-bearing capacity of the concrete slab.
Advantage of steel fiber concrete structure:
- High resistance to static and dynamic loads;
- High resistance to cracking;
- Durability; - Strength;
- Increase in vibration resistance of concrete.
Packing: cardboard boxes of 25 kilograms.
The advantages of steel anchor fiber before the traditional reinforcement during installation of concrete floors:
- Reduction of the time spend on fitting the reinforcement, as the anchor fiber can be added to the concrete plant or directly to the mixer (stirring time is 5 to 15 minutes);
- Increase the vibration resistance of concrete, as vibration, spreading through the reinforcing mesh, contributes to the destruction of concrete;
- Does not prevent the formation of micro cracks, but it keeps the cracks from the expansion and overgrowth of micro cracks into macro cracks;
- While replacing the reinforcing mesh with a steel anchor fiber, it is possible to significantly reduce the thickness of the screed, while maintaining the load-bearing capacity of the concrete slab;
- Improves corrosion resistance. When the reinforcement in the concrete corrodes, a significant increase in its volume occurs, which leads to the destruction of the protective layer;
- Possibility to produce monolithic, seamless concrete structures.
While applying steel anchor fiber (40 kg per 1 m3 of concrete and thickness of the plate 150 mm) the seams are cut in 30 x 30 meters increments. Steel fiber concrete it is expedient to use in those designs in which the most fully realized technical advantages in comparison with conventional concrete:
- Increased tensile and flexural strength;
- Limiting compressibility;
- Resistance to cracking;
- High impact strength;
- Viscous fracture;
- Water resistance;
- Corrosion resistance;
- Reduced deformation of creep and shrinkage;
- High frost -, thermal and fire resistance;
- High abrasion resistance;
- Reducing manpower requirement for reinforcement work;
- Increase in the degree of mechanization of production;
- The possibility of using high-performance methods for molding reinforced structures;
- The possibility of using more effective constructive solutions.
Anchor steel fiber Ukraine box 25 kg
- Product Code: 84
- Availability: In Stock