Molds for sidewalk tiles of the Brook series (old town halves).
Molds for paving slabs are designed for the production of paving slabs by the method of vibro-casting using the technology of compacting of concrete mix on a vibrating table into molds for paving slabs with subsequent hardening in natural conditions.
500 filling cycles
The size, mm - 2*120×90×45 (60) мм
46 pcs. for 1 m².
Molds for paving slabs allow:
- To produce produce a paving slab imitating Catherine's stone blocks with the possibility of fanning;
- Saves the producing of concrete at standard loads on the paving slab, choosing the thickness of the forms 45 mm;
- Having a small surface area of one tile, it is possible to pave a large area fairly smoothly.
POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS OF ELEMENTS
With the molds for the paving slab Brook halves combine such forms:
- Molds for paving slab Brook the whole
- Molds for paving slab Brook 1/3 and 2/3.
Form BROOK (old town halves) 2*120×90×45 (60) мм VSV Ukraine 1pc.
- Product Code: Plastform
- Availability: In Stock