Molds for paving slabs Steps (set). Molds for paving slabs of plastics are used in the production of paving slabs by the method of vibro-casting using the technology of compacting a concrete mix on a vibro table, in forms for paving tiles with subsequent hardening in natural conditions.
500 cycles of filling.
Molds for paving slabs allow:
- Having a small surface area of one tile, it is possible to pave a large area fairly smoothly;
- Create a huge number of different ornaments,
- Create strict geometric drawings of tracks;
- Resists of modern requirements of durability;
- Simplicity of laying, installation;
- Saves the producing of concrete at standard loads on the paving slab, by choosing the thickness of the forms 45 mm.
Molds Steps (set) VSV Ukraine 1pc.
- Product Code: Plastform
- Availability: In Stock