BTM Universal Remmers Mold Release
- Non-absorbent formwork: approx. 1 l / 80 m²
- Absorbent formwork: approx. 1 l / 40 m² Applications
- Absorbent but non-absorbent formwork
- Formwork that heats up to + 80 ° C
- Prevents concrete from sticking to the working surface of concrete mixers and other equipment
- universally applicable for various formwork
- specially designed for concrete
- good separating effect, formwork protection and weather resistance
- spraying in a thin layer
- low odor
- density (20 ° C) 0.85 g / cm3
- flash point> 100 ° C
- yellow-brown color
- liquid consistency
- metal formwork and plastic tile molds Clean dirty or waxed formwork before use
- new wooden formwork Before the first use, the surface must be thoroughly worked up with BTM Universal (brushing or soaking) so that a uniform release film is formed on the wooden formwork surface before concreting. ■ avoid puddles
- the temperature of the material, environment and formwork must be at least 5 ° C maximum + 80 ° C
To prevent concrete from adhering to the working surface of concrete mixers and other equipment, it is necessary to apply grease to a dry surface one hour before starting work.
Low pressure sprayer, surface brush, roller, rag.
Storage / Shelf-life
Stored in original sealed containers in a cool, dry and frost-free place for at least 24 months.
Regulations, additional information on safety during transportation, storage and use, as well as on disposal and environmental protection are contained in the safety data sheet.
- empty containers must be sent to the recycling systems
- grease must not be disposed of in household waste
- must not go to the sewer
Manufacturer Remmers, Germany
Lubricant for formwork, forms BTM Universal Germany liquid canister 5 l
- Product Code: 65
- Availability: In Stock