It makes it easy to separate molds and shaped products, while ensuring a good surface quality. Does not cause stains on concrete elements.
Form Oil can be used for greasing all forms: steel, aluminum, wooden, plastic, etc., in the manufacture of reinforced concrete products, foam blocks, gas blocks, colored concrete, asbestos-cement roofing tiles, shaped concrete and fireproof products, formwork lubrication. The most economical way of application is spraying, but at the same time it can be applied with a brush. The thinner layer of the applied film - the better! Grease Form Oil can be applied to a warm (80-90 ° C) mold.
Packing and transportation Supplied in non-returnable steel barrels of 216.5 liters and 50 liters of plastic cans.
Specifications and tolerances ISO-L-B.
Instructions for use and storage When using, storing and transporting Form Oil you should observe the safety regulations and environmental requirements for petroleum products. Flammability class: III.
Grease consumption: 1 liter per 50-80 m2 (depending on the method of application). When sprayed with a real, proven flow rate of 1 liter at 74-75 m2
Benefits of Form Oil in front of other lubricants
- used on all types of molds;
- does not require additional preparation before use;
- Economical consumption;
- It is possible to use it in open facilities under any weather conditions (at t up to -30 ° C);
- Easy application to molds;
- Creates a quality, smooth and uncontaminated surface of the product;
- Absence of a specific odor;
- Manufactured products are easy to plaster and processing.
Formwork grease Form Oil
- Product Code: 173
- Availability: In Stock