Molds for paving slabs Brick (smooth).
Molds for paving slabs are high-quality forms for paving slabs. Molds for paving slabs are used in the production of paving slabs by the method of vibro-casting with the use of the technology of compacting the concrete mix on a vibrating table into molds for paving slabs with subsequent hardening in natural conditions.
500 filling cycles
The size, mm - 200х100х45; 200х100х60
50 pcs. on 1м².
Molds for paving slabs allow:
- produce a sidewalk tile with a rough - non-slippery surface, which reduces the likelihood of injury;
- having a small surface area of one tile, you can lay out a large area fairly smoothly,
- to increase the strength of the paving surface due to the thickness of the tile, using forms for paving slabs 60 mm,
- Ideally combined in a composition with classical buildings, allows you to recreate the spirit of Catherine's buildings.
POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS OF ELEMENTS With molds for paving slabs Cobblestone combine such shapes for paving slabs:
- Molds for paving slabs The Brick cobblestone;
- Molds for paving slabs The Brick shagreen.
Molds the BRICK (smooth) 200х100х45; 200х100х60 VSV Ukraine 1pc.
- Product Code: Plastform
- Availability: In Stock