CHRYSO Xel CS
Setting accelerator additive
CHRYSO Xel CS is a hardening accelerator, chlorine free and promotes early hydration reactions at low temperatures. CHRYSO Xel CS significantly reduces the setting time, leading to a rapid increase in concrete strength.
CHRYSO Xel CS is a low alkali additive.
• Type: homogeneous liquid
• Color: yellow-brown
• Specific gravity: 1.24 x 0.03 kg / dm3
• RN 6 ± 1
• Content of SI- ions: ≤ 0.1%
• Alkali content in terms of Na2O: ≤ 2.0%
• Expiration date: 18 months
CHRYSO Xel CS is an additive according to PN-EN 934-2 standard.
Areas of use
• All types of cement
• Recommended for CEM III cement
• Prefabricated elements (with and without heat treatment)
• Ready-mix concrete
• Tension elements
• Reinforced concrete elements
• Concrete, which requires rapid curing, particularly at low temperatures.
Method of use
Dosage: 0.4 - 2.5 kg per 100 kg of cement.
Most often, the dosage is 1.5% by weight of the cement.
CHRYSO Xel CS is completely miscible with water. Add the product to the mixing water or directly to the mixer.
The amount of water is determined depending on the required consistency.
The optimal dosage of CHRYSO Xel CS is determined from experience, taking into account the required properties of the concrete mixture and hard concrete, as well as the conditions for the maturation of the concrete in the element / structure.
• If it freezes, the additive should be completely defrosted and then shaken or stirred vigorously to obtain a uniform consistency.
• Do not mix with acidic products.
CHRYSO Xel CS is a harmful product. Skin and eye contact may cause irritation.
Wear protective clothing. Do not breathe vapor for a long time.
Setting accelerator CHRYSO Xel CS France liquid canister 20 l
- Product Code: 10
- Availability: In Stock