RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATION OF SUPERPLASTICAL "POLYPLAST SP-1"
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- AREA OF APPLICATION
- Conventional concrete and prestressed structures from the classes of heavy concrete B15-B40 and high-strength heavy concrete grades B45 and above;
- Lightweight concrete structures on porous aggregates of classes B 7.5 and above;
- Constructions of fine-grained concrete of classes B10 and higher;
- If it is necessary to use non-standard fillers (fine sands, etc.);
- For the construction of monolithic structures using tensile cement;
- In the manufacture of monolithic and prefabricated structures from refractory concrete on portland cement, Portland cement slag and alumina cement;
- High-strength concrete made of a highly mobile and cast mixture.
- REQUIREMENTS TO MATERIAL
- EFFICIENCY OF APPLICATION OF POLYPLAST SP-1
- increase the mobility of the concrete mixture from P1 to P5 without reducing the strength of concrete;
- reduce the amount of mixing water from 21% or more (in equipotent mixtures);
- Increase the final strength characteristics of concrete by 20% or more (in equidistant mixtures);
- Reduce cement consumption by up to 22% (in equidistant mixtures) compared to the non-additive composition;
- increase the adhesion of concrete to the embedded reinforcement and metal products by 1.5 to 1.6 times;
- To obtain concrete with increased water resistance, frost resistance (in equidistant mixtures);
- Reduce the time and energy costs for heat and moisture treatment of concrete;
- Significantly reduce the time and energy costs for vibrating the concrete mix, and in some cases completely abandon it;
- increase the turnover of forms.
- DESIGN AND SELECTION OF CONCRETE COMPOSITION WITH POLYPLAST SP-1 ADDITIVE
6. PREPARATION OF AQUEOUS SOLUTION OF ADDITIVES "POLYPLAST SP-1"
6.1. The additive "Polyplast SP-1" is supplied to consumers in the form of a water-soluble powder or an aqueous solution with a concentration of at least 32%. 6.2. In the production conditions, an aqueous solution of the working concentration is prepared from the dry or liquid form of the additive supplied. The working concentration is selected by the user, based on the requirements of the technology, the conditions of use and ease of use. 6.3. Prepare the additive solution preferably at a positive ambient temperature in thoroughly cleaned and washed containers, protected from precipitation. Dissolution should be carried out with stirring until a uniform product is obtained. 6.4. When preparing the working solution of the additive from the dry form, the following requirements should be observed: - for better dissolution, the additive should be dosed into water with vigorous stirring; - The optimum temperature for dissolution is 40оС-60оС; the density of the prepared solution must be determined at a liquid temperature of 20 ° C; when determining the density in other temperature ranges, it is necessary to bring this density to the density at a temperature of 20 ° C (Appendix B).
- QUALITY MONITORING OF CONCRETE MIXTURES AND PRODUCTS FROM CONCRETE WITH ADDITIVE "POLYPLAST SP-1"
- visually evaluate the appearance of the additive;
- compare the results of the acceptance test of this batch of additives, listed in the quality document, with the requirements of the specifications;
- Experimentally check the density of the working solution of the additive.
- When preparing a concrete mix, it is necessary to control the duration of agitation of the concrete mix, temperature, mobility, if necessary, air content;
- transportation of high-mobility and cast concrete mixtures (with OC more than 15 cm) to the molding stations should be carried out by devices whose construction does not allow the leakage of cement milk and excludes delamination of the mixture, the number of overloads should be minimal;
- When laying concrete mixes, it is necessary to control the vibration compaction parameters: duration, frequency and amplitude of the oscillations;
- When concrete is hardened, the selected temperature and humidity regime should be monitored, and in hardened concrete its strength in the control cubes and other required quality indicators - frost resistance, water resistance, etc., as well as surface quality.
- DOSAGE AND STORAGE OF POLYPLAST SP-1 ADDITIVES
- Together with the calculated (for batch) amount of mixing water;
- In the premixed concrete mixture with a part (10-20%) of the mixing water shortly before the end of the mixing. This method allows to obtain a greater plasticizing effect;
- Fractional, with strict control of the amount of additive applied at the site of installation. This method allows increasing the time of preservation of the mobility of the concrete mixture.
8.4. It is possible to add the additive "POLYPLAST SP-1" to the composition of the concrete mixture in powder form, which is carried out together with the dry components provided they are thoroughly mixed together. 8.5. In the production of a concrete mixture, it is necessary to ensure the uniformity of the distribution of the additive in accordance with regulatory requirements. 8.6. The additive "Polyplast SP-1" in the form of an aqueous solution should be stored in closed containers at a temperature not lower than plus 10 ° С. In case of accidental cooling (freezing), the additive does not reduce its quality parameters, before use, the aqueous solution should be heated to a temperature above plus 10 ° C, thoroughly mixed until the sediment is completely dissolved and averaged. The additive in the form of a powder must be stored in the unopened packaging of the manufacturer on pallets in closed storage rooms. 8.7. Guarantee period of storage of the additive "POLIPLAST SP-1" in dry and liquid form - within 1 year from the date of manufacture. The quality of the additive is guaranteed provided all the requirements set out in clause 8.6 are met. 8.8. After the warranty period, the additive "POLYPLAST SP-1" should be tested for all standardized quality indicators and, if it meets the requirements of the current specifications, can be used in production.
9.SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR OPERATION WITH THE ADDITIVE "POLYPLAST SP-1"
9.1. The additive "Polyplast SP-1" is a moderately hazardous substance and refers to the 3rd hazard class in accordance with GOST 12.1.007. The additive does not form toxic compounds in the air and sewage. The introduction of additives into the concrete mix does not change the toxicological and hygienic characteristics of concrete. Hardened concrete with the addition of toxic substances in the air does not emit. 9.2. In the departments for the preparation of solutions of the additive "POLIPLAST SP-1" and concrete mixtures, it is necessary to provide for supply and exhaust ventilation. 9.3. Additive in the form of a powder is a fuel substance (self-ignition temperature of air suspension 615 ° C). In a room where work is carried out with the powder additive "POLIPLAST SP-1", it is not recommended to use open fire and conduct electric welding work. 9.4. The additive "Polyplast SP-1" has an irritating effect on the mucous membranes of the organs of vision, respiration and unprotected skin. When working with an additive, personal protective equipment should be used in accordance with GOST 12.4.103 and GOST 12.4.011. Workers engaged in the preparation of additive solutions should be provided, depending on the nature of the work performed, with special clothing, footwear and hand, eye and respiratory protection. 9.5. When using additives in concrete technology, the requirements of SNiP III-4-80, SNiP 12-03-99, GOST 24211 should be met.
Superplasticizer Polyplast SP-1 dry bag 25 kg
- Product Code: 120
- Availability: In Stock