Linymex P-120 (TU 5870-007-58042865-05) The complex additive "Linamix P-120" is intended:
- For the production of plastic concrete mixes with increased preservation of workability and formability without reducing strength at the age of 7 - 28 days and indices of concrete durability (at the same water-cement ratio)
- To improve the physical and mechanical properties and structural and technical properties of concrete (with a reduction in water consumption and constant workability)
- For increasing the workability and storage of concrete mixtures and improving the physical and mechanical properties and construction and technical properties of concrete (while reducing the water-cement ratio and increasing workability)
- To reduce the consumption of cement without reducing the workability and reduce the storage of concrete mix, physical and mechanical properties and construction and technical properties of concrete (with a decrease in the water content of the concrete mixture).
- During construction works of all types of monolithic structures from heavy and fine-grained concretes, as well as concrete on porous aggregates during long-term transportation of a concrete mixture;
- During constructing massive monolithic structures, if it is necessary to reduce or slow down heat release during hardening of concrete;
- While building monolithic structures, if necessary, reducing the number of joints of concreting.
- Plasticized concrete mixtures with increased workability are recommended for use in thick-reinforced structures, thin-walled structures, complex configuration structures, and the like. Concrete mixes with reduced water-cement ratio (water-reduced) are recommended to be used for the erection of monolithic structures and the manufacture of prefabricated reinforced concrete structures, to which high demands are placed on strength, waterproofness, frost resistance, corrosion resistance.
Setting Retardant LINAMIX SP-180
- Product Code: 268
- Availability: In Stock