NSF grade A is a universal additive used in the production of ready-mixed concrete, prefabricated and monolithic reinforced concrete structures from heavy, light and cellular concrete in civil, industrial, transport and road construction, etc., including in the manufacture of products and structures of drinking water systems water supply
It is recommended to be used for the production of self-compacting concrete (when using a given amount of microfillers).
Plasticizer NSF grade A is recommended for use in the production of:
•conventional concrete and prestressed structures made of heavy concrete of classes B7.5-B40 and high-strength heavy concrete of classes B45 and higher;
•structures made of lightweight concrete on porous aggregates of classes B7.5 and higher;
•structures made of fine-grained concrete of classes B10 and higher;
•if it is necessary to use non-standard aggregates (fine sands, etc.);
•when constructing monolithic structures using prestressing cement;
•in the manufacture of both monolithic and prefabricated structures from heat-resistant concrete using Portland cement, Portland slag cement and aluminous cement;
•high-strength concrete made from highly fluid and cast mixtures.
When using a given amount of microfillers, NSF grade A plasticizer makes it possible to obtain self-compacting concretes with flow P5-P6, viscosity VS 1, VF1, low tendency to clogging and high stability to sedimentation.
Effects of using the supplement
-increasing the fluidity of concrete and mortar mixtures by 6-9 times, which makes it possible to concrete heavily reinforced and conventional structures practically without the use of vibrators;
-reducing the water requirement of the concrete mixture by 15% to obtain equally mobile concrete;
-increasing strength (by 10-15 MPa), density and uniformity of concrete, improving its structure;
-increasing the adhesion of new concrete to old;
- obtaining a smooth, high-quality front surface of products of various shapes;
-increasing water resistance, frost and corrosion resistance of concrete by 2-4 times;
-reducing labor costs when laying concrete;
- the plasticization effect when introducing NSF grade A allows you to reduce cement consumption (by 20%), the duration of heat and moisture treatment or the time of stripping of structures that harden under natural conditions, as well as the time of transfer of tension from the reinforcement to the concrete for prestressed elements;
-easily mixes with other additives (water repellents, accelerating, retarding, air-entraining, etc. additives), without entering into a chemical reaction with them and maintaining its properties;
- during operation does not have a harmful effect on the human body and the environment.
Methods of application
1. Mixing with cement and sand when preparing dry mortar mixtures.
2. Adding powder directly to the concrete mixer with mixing water.
3. Dissolution in water to 15-30% concentration and then adding the prepared solution to the concrete mixer after introducing the bulk of the water. Dosage 0.4-0.8% by weight of cement (400-800 grams per 100 kg of cement) depending on the area of application: casting technology 0.5-0.8% by weight of cement.
The addition of NSF grade A in an amount of 0.4 - 0.8% by weight of cement makes it possible to obtain cast, self-compacting concrete mixtures that practically do not require vibration, and with a decrease in mixing water consumption, concrete of increased strength with constant mobility of the mixture. You can use both effects partially, i.e. obtain mixtures of increased mobility compared to the original, and at the same time increase the strength of concrete due to reduced water consumption.
It is advisable to use the liquefying effect of plasticizer NSF grade A when concreting thin-walled, densely reinforced, vertically molded structures, structures of complex configuration, monolithic floors, roads, etc.
It is also possible to use plasticizer NSF grade A as a leveling mixture for floors. The use of plasticizer NSF grade A in this way; does not require additional leveling of the mixture after pouring, which simplifies the process and helps to increase the strength and frost resistance of floors.
Superplasticizer NSF low-sulfate grade A (Sodium naphthalene sulfonate) China 25 kg
- Product Code:Ecotan
- Availability:In Stock