Designed for the manufacture of high-mobility concrete mixtures at summer and winter period; concreting heavily reinforced structures; the manufacture of mortar mixtures for the purpose of feeding solutions to pumps; manufacture of ready-mixed concrete.
Description Relax – super plasticizer accelerator (Improving pumping)
Application area: Created for:
- making high-mobility concrete mixes at summer and winter period;
- concreting heavily reinforced structures;
- Manufacture of mortar mixes for the purpose of feeding solutions to pumps;
- Production of ready-mixed concrete with a feed for concrete pumps;
- Production of dry building mixtures.
- reduces the water content in the concrete mix for the purpose of obtaining high-strength concrete;
- Significantly reduces molding time;
- increases the mobility of the concrete mixture from SH to P5;
- reduces the intensity of vibration compacting or its complete elimination;
- Increasing the degree of hydration of cement in the early stages of the process;
- reduces the temperature of ice formation and deformation during its formation;
- increases the strength of concrete due to a partial decrease in the water requirement of the concrete mix, while maintaining its increased mobility in precast concrete technology;
- used as a diluent solution mixture;
- increases the operational properties of products (strength, frost resistance, water resistance).
Packaging: Polypropylene bags of 25 kg, big bag 600 - 700 kg.
Storage: The additive is stored in equipped warehouses in closed containers. The warranty period of storage for delivery in dry form is unlimited. Standards and norms: Complies with DBN B.2.7-64-97, DSTU BV.2.7-65-97 and European standards EN 934-2. Produced according to TU 5870-002-14153664-04.
Quality assurance: * "Relamix" during manufacturing passes acceptance and technological control; * Certificate of Conformity No. РОСС RU .СЛ10.Н00124 of 12.07.2004; * Quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000.
ATTENTION! Do not mix with other additives without agreement with the manufacturer. The effectiveness of the additive depends on the mineral composition of the cement and the characteristics of the aggregates. The optimal dosage of additives is determined experimentally on the materials used.
Directions for use:
- "Relaxix" is introduced with dry components in the preparation of a concrete mixture;
- The mixing time depends on the type of concrete mixer and the required degree of homogeneity of the mixture;
- Before applying the additive, adjust the composition of the concrete;
- The additive complies with the sanitary and hygienic requirements applicable to building materials, and is a chemically stable substance sanitary certificate of Russia No. 77.01.03.587.P.10994.05.4 of 19.05.04;
- The additive undergoes radiation monitoring according to DBN B 1.4-2.01;
- Ingredients of the additive are classified as low-hazard substances in contact with skin and eyes (hazard class 4).
Superplasticizer accelerator RELAMIX Polyplast dry bag 25 kg
- Product Code: 118
- Availability: In Stock